Thursday 31 January 2013

Introducing Me & My Love of Books

I love books that's the first thing I'm going to say. Then second is that I have decided to start reviewing the books I read to help other people get more suggestions because I have found some great books on other Reviewers websites. My preferred genre is romance I love the New Adult books, Contemporary Romance, Young Adult and some Romantic Suspense books. Some of my favorite authors are Kristen Ashley, Toni Aleo, Jill Shalvis, Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines and Bella Andre. I am not a huge fan of historical romance or fantasy though if its good I would defiantly read it! The reviews printed are just my personal thoughts and I give full props to the authors who write them I don't know how they do it. If your commenting please keep it nice and clean. If you have any suggestions for me they would be greatly appreciated.
I hope you enjoy my reviews and get some new book suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment