Thursday 31 January 2013

My first Review!

The most recent book I've read is Unscripted by Tina Reber. This book is about Taryn Mitchell and Ryan Christensen and their love story which is any thing but simple. Ryan is a huge movie star and that comes with the paparazzi, crazy fans and an insane schedule against all the odd they find themselves falling for each other but can their relationship survive with everyone seeming to plot against them.
I like this book but I felt that it was a bit to long. This is not something I would usually say but in this case it was because I felt there was too much drama and in the end with all the antics I found myself board with the story line and irritated with the characters which a hundred pages ago I had loved. I still really enjoyed the book and would recommend it to others because I found myself smiling at certain things Ryan did and I loved the relationship the couple had which I felt was true.
I would give this book 4/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment