Friday 1 February 2013

Beauty from Pain NA/Romance


Beauty from Pain
 The book I read last night was Beauty from pain by Georgia Cates. This book is set in Australia were an American Laurelyn Prescott meets the wine making, multimillionaire and one of Australia's most eligible bachelors Jake McLachlan. Jack is no stranger to the complications that being successful and wealthy leads to in relationships. So he made his own game with his own rules, relationships with no strings attached, no long term relationships and no names. But will Laurelyn be able to play the game his way with his rules for three months and fly back to Nashville without her heart broken?
I really enjoyed this book I stayed up late to read it but honestly at the end i felt a bit cheated I know its only the first book in the series but i assumed that the next book would be about other characters that were in the book so be warned. Otherwise the book was good I liked the main characters though I'm not sure about Laurelyn's friend Addison, the plot was kept my attention and I defiantly wanted to know what would happen next, there was also some funny parts mixed in there. I would recommed this book to people who like Ruth Cardello's Maid for the Billionaire or books about rich men. The book left me hanging so I'm defiantly going to get the next book in the Beauty series when it comes out. 
I'd give this book 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment