Saturday 9 February 2013

Beautiful Disaster


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Disaster is about a girl called Abby who is a freshman in college running away from her past. Then she meets Travis Maddox tattooed, womanizer and general all round badass. Abby wants nothing to do with Travis beacause he reminds her of what she left. An unusual friendship forms between them but is that all it is?
I love love loved this book! I can't count the number of times I've read it! I am eagerly anticipating Walking Disaster which is Travis POV. This book is not like 50 Shades of Grey no matter what people say I do Not see the similarities. Anyways this is a good book which had me smiling, cringing and laughing at parts it made my heart tight. One of my favorites, I'd give it 5/5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment