Saturday 9 February 2013

Finding Sky YA


Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
Finding Sky is a book about a British girl called Sky Bright who has just moved to Colorado with her adoptive parents. In Colorado she meets a tall, dark and brooding boy called Zed. He's a bad boy but Sky feels herself drawn to him on more than just a normal level but a paranormal one...Can she really be what Zed says a Savant? And can she be his Soulfinder? (Savants are people with special powers such as seeing the future, healing etc., they also have soulfinders these are like soul mates)
I loved this young adult book, it is the first in the Benedict series. I think it has a solid love story that makes you go 'Awww' but also had that extra edge to keep you interested. I love bad boys especially ones who fall for the complete opposite of them for so this book really was for me. I usually don't go for the paranormal romance books any more though as I think there a bit ridiculous but this is an exception I was glad I made. Overall I think teens between 12-16 will enjoy it the most but it might be something NA readers might enjoy. I'd give it 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment